Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

A Question for Current Students or Recent Graduates

0 HS
BHT's picture
December 19, 2014 at 6:16pm
37 Comments

People of 11W, I need help. Next year, I will be attending college (not sure where yet-my OSU application is in a second review after being differed) and I was wondering what I should get from a technology standpoint (specifically computers/tablets). I heard that teachers can put their courses/coursework on apps and stuff and I was wondering: should I get an Apple product or a Windows based product? And I am open to any recommendations on laptops and tablets (not too pricey, but 8GB RAM, core i7/i5 processor, >500GB hard drive for computers). And do you recommend a laptop or tablet? I have researched but I am still lost.

Any input is appreciated but I would prefer more recent grads (last 2-3 years) or current students. I am planning on majoring in and undecided field of engineering if that will help. Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Even if you are not a student of or have graduated from Ohio State, I could use your help.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 37 Comments