Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

11w Music: Underground

0 HS
osu07asu10's picture
November 12, 2014 at 2:31pm
53 Comments

Trying to break the monotony of ESPN, SEC, JT/Brax, and every other eye bleeding forum topic we've seen lately I figured we'd take a look at music.

We're a diverse crowd here and that means we listen to a diverse set of music. For me, music plays a HUGE part in my life. I like most all genres of music and think they all have their place.

Music that doesn't have it's place is Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus. I'll let 1D slide since Bass is so passionate about them.

Anyhow, for those of us living in the greater CBus area, we're blessed with CD102.5, an independent radio station that promotes artists for their music, not necessarily their marketability.

I was able to meet and watch Atlas Genius for their first US concert at CD1025fest a few summers back. Walk the Moon has a local connection and performs Big Rooms quite often. I digress. I thought it would be fun to post an artist and maybe a video of their music that the 11w commentariat most likely hasn't heard.

No judging, no bashing. This is a way to expose everyone to lesser known music.

I'll start with Sam Hunt. A song writer and singer who is generally known as country but blurs the lines with his music. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 53 Comments