It's nearly time for the Buckeyes to play for a Big Ten Championship, which means it's also time for you to tell us the future and earn a tee of your choice from the famed Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
Here's how to win:
- Post your prediction to the following question in the comments section below. Yes, right here – not on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else you can respond to us.
- We will notify the contestant who had the closest prediction without going over the following week, if the Buckeyes win, and give instructions on how to claim your prize. If you do not hear from us before the next week's game, please email email@example.com.
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
- Ohio State must win the game for a giveaway to take place.
For full contest rules, see here.
J.K. Dobbins has out-rushed Jonathan Taylor in their first two meetings. How will it shake out the third and final time?
Correctly predict the difference between J.K. Dobbins and Jonathan Taylor's rushing total, beginning with who will rush for more yardage and win a tee of your choice from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods. No "Price is Right" rules this time – whoever is closest wins, regardless of if they go over.
Good luck, and go Bucks!