In less than 24 hours, Ohio State faces Penn State in a de facto Big Ten Championship play-in game. That means it's time to prognosticate. You, dear reader, could earn one of our brand new Win Nove
mber shirts from the famed Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
All you've got to do is tell us the future.
Here's how to win:
- Post your prediction to the following question in the comments section below. Yes, right here – not on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else you can respond to us.
- We will notify the contestant who had the closest prediction without going over the following week, if the Buckeyes win, and give instructions on how to claim your prize. If you do not hear from us before the next week's game, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
- Ohio State must win the game for a giveaway to take place.
For full contest rules, see here.
We've got a strength-on-strength matchup this week. Ohio State's got two top-10 rusher in terms of yards per carry with J.K. Dobbins averaging a 7.04 yards per carry and Master Teague 6.53, and that duo takes on the stingiest run defense in the country as Penn State allows just 2.19 yards per carry.
Something's gotta give, so who's it going to be?
Correctly predict Ohio State's rushing yardage total and win a Win Nove
mber tee from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods. As always, we roll with Price is Right rules – the prize will be awarded to the closest prediction without going over.
Good luck, and go Bucks!