Urban Meyer is pulling out all of the stops in an effort to break Ohio State's own national record for spring game attendance and top 100,000 fans in the Shoe Saturday.
That may or may not happen, but you can come out a winner if you're able to peg the attendance for tomorrow's Spring Game.
Simply leave your prediction as a comment on this post and the person who comes closest to the actual announced attendance will take home a free t-shirt of their choosing from Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
Bad at contests? You're free to purchase a t-shirt, too. It is starting to warm up outside.
- Entrants must be 18-years-old or older to enter.
- One Entry per person.
- Entires must be in the form of a comment on this post.
- In the case of duplicate entries, the first to post will be considered the only valid entry.
- In the case of two entries tying as the closest to announced attendance, the first submitted entry will be the winner.
- Deadline for entries is Saturday, April 16 at 1:30 p.m. ET.