Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

11W Dry Goods

BroJim's picture
June 27, 2014 at 5:13pm
8 Comments

What's up with the dry goods? I can't order/look at anything. . .

703Buckeye's picture

Yeah, all I can see are e-books, hats, and a wristband. I tried the page on both Firefox and Chrome.

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+1 HS
BroJim's picture

Maybe staff could help. . . 

I season my simple food with hunger

+1 HS
makearuckus's picture

works on mine . using chrome

"Woody's style was strength-on-strength, will-on-will, toughness-on-toughness." Woody's philosophy was, "I will pound you and pound you until you quit."

+1 HS
741's picture

I went looking to see if more of those hats (which sold out in 20 minutes the day they went up) were available yet and now see all the shirts are gone too... Our 11W overlords must have some licensing attorneys crawling up their asses. Which is absolutely ridiculous if true.

Jason Priestas's picture

We're in the process of reconfiguring our t-shirts. We should have some new styles out soon.

Ramzy Nasrallah's picture

Shirts, hats and glasses. Soon.

GlueFingers Lavelli's picture

Any word from the staff on T-shirt availability? The only thing that pops up when I go to Dry Goods are glasses and hats. I'd love to buy some shirts..... hhhheeelllllllllppppppp!

Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.

741's picture

Guys, with respect, when you are constantly sold out of all your dry goods - you might be doing it wrong. There is money laying there at your feet waiting to be picked up...