Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

11w and BleacherReport

BassDropper's picture
March 14, 2014 at 1:47pm
9 Comments

Ok, so I clicked on this link on Ryan Shazier's twitter, it's a "bleacher report" link, but once I clicked on it, it led me to 11w. Please tell me 11w isn't part of Bleaher report now.

KBonay's picture

It's not uncommon for sites to link to original story.  In fact, it's how it should be done, so the original creator is credited. 

+2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Why are you on BR before 11W is what I'd like to know???

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+11 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

He thought BR was a new One Direction site.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

ISURVIVEDCOOPER's picture

^^ This... someone get RDS on the phone and the explanation better be faster than 4.38 secs

"I don't apologize for anything.  When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

+4 HS
CGroverL's picture

BR is where you wanna go to argue with M*ch*gan fans because of their extreme hate over losing to Ohio State in football so much recently. You can never win an argument because they are never wrong and act like 10 year olds most of the time. I used to write there often (over 10,000 posts) but in the end I just couldn't take all of the hate from the fans of TSUN and the ever loving SEC fans. This is where true Buckeye fans come and the fans of other teams don't often come here JUST TO ARGUE like kids during their lunch break with a bunch of "your mama" jokes.

Fans of other teams are respected here and they respect us as well. That, to me, is what makes this the best site there is.

"I hope they're last in everything"

Thanks, Urb!

+2 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

well fans of other teams better respect us. This is our world, play by our rules!

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+1 HS
Ethos's picture

WTF RDS?? What are you DOING man?!  Somebody tweet that man and tell him where to go, he's lost.

"I spent 90 percent of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted." - George Best

Seattle Linga's picture

11 Warriors is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bleacher Report  

+1 HS