Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Santonio Holmes to the Bears

JOhio1560's picture
August 16, 2014 at 12:52pm
8 Comments
TURD_BUCKET's picture

Agree, nice to see him with a job. I can see him doing big things with da Bears and Jay Cutler.

He seems to get overlooked at times when discussing great receivers at OSU, but he is in the top 5 in career receptions, yards, and TDs.

Here's hoping he piles up some big numbers and adds to NFL Buckeyes' stat totals!!!

“Being average means you are as close to the bottom as you are to the top.” John Wooden

+1 HS
J_Poe's picture

He is my 2nd favorite Buckeye receiver, 2nd only to Terry Glenn.

Tater_Schroeder's picture

Hopefully he can get his career back on track.  On top of the world as a Super Bowl MVP but has fallen off as of late. One of my favorite Buckeyes of all time. 

How Firm Thy Friendship

BuckGnome's picture

Dude can ball.  His game winning catch in the Superbowl was as good as it gets.  Reminded me of Chris Carter on that one.

He'll do fine with Cutler, certainly and upgrade from the QB's he's had in NY.

KingsRite's picture

All right! I needed a Buckeye on Chicago to root for!

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

southbay's picture

Marshall and Jeffery are still going to be the main guys, but Holmes could be a very good no. 3, his experience should help Cutler stay out of trouble.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Holmes will add a nice element to an already strong receiver corps

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I can't wait until the current Buckeyes make their mark in the NFL!! Like our D-Line, and some of our offensive speedsters.

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs