Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Bleach Report - Draper Pitches LeBron on Cavs Return.

Danify's picture
June 18, 2014 at 7:18pm
14 Comments

I don't see Lebron James coming back to Cleveland (which is alright) but I must say this video is pretty cool and creative how they used an scene (one of the better ones) from Mad Men to use as an recruiting tool for Lebron James.

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Regardless of if they get him back, they need to hire Lionel Hollins or Mark Jackson.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+6 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Mark J would be a very nice pickup - still don't understand the dynamics behind why he got canned.

+4 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Same reason Mike D'Antoni was hired over Phil Jackson. Stupidity.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I think that was a timing issue - Phil Jack couldn't commit on the Busses timeline.

+1 HS
jaxbuckeye's picture

If they were smart, they would hire David Blatt.  The guy is a great teacher and coach.  He has won numerous titles with the inferior team.  He's someone James, Irving, and everyone else would respect and listen to.

HouseHarleyBuilt's picture

Holy shit that was moving. That brought back some amazing memories.

+1 HS
allbucksallthetime's picture

Yes, that was moving and brought back some great times in Cleveland.  Though I doubt it will ever happen, I for one would love to see Lebron make a return home.  Go Bucks!

OSU069's picture

That was really good. I hope he comes back but I'm not counting on it. Regardless, we need to hire a good coach like Mark Jackson.

OSU069's picture

Is free agency before or after the draft? 

Jordan Wagner's picture

NBA Free Agency starts July 1. Players can't officially sign until the 10th. 

osu07asu10's picture

Draper could pitch me dogshit in a bag and I'd buy by the pallet...

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+1 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Nicely played.

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+2 HS
holtzy's picture

Ain't going to happen, but very well done video.

AndyVance's picture

Damn, that was good. I do not generally expect work of that quality from B/R. I heart Don Draper.

-1 HS