Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Calling 11W Youth Football Fans...

rjsmitty's picture
March 14, 2014 at 6:56am
7 Comments

I was leary of sharing this on 11W but figured you all are pretty much extended family to me. This is a highlight video I made of my sons last football season. It was basically intended for friends and family that do not get to see him play, and a memory for him to have. Figured with the slow go on football now this may be fun for some of you to watch. I know its long but that was just me being a proud dad. (Disclaimer: I am not claiming him to be the best, fastest, strongest young phenom out there. Just a boy that loves the game!)

Young_Turk's picture

LOL, love the slo-mo stiff arm at 2:29.  PeeWee football was one of the joys of life.  Thanks for posting.

JYBUCKEYE's picture

That's awesome!!  Looks like a fine young football player to me.  

TraptnMI's picture

Thank you for sharing your joy and excitement. A trip down memory lane it was. A good baller he is. You must be soo proud!

" It's real good whatcha done Anthony, real good ! "

route4buckeye's picture

I'm assuming he will be signing with the Bucks on National Signing Day 2022?

rjsmitty's picture

That's his plan. I always tell him, with a little luck and a lot of hard work he can make that dream come true. He loves the sport and is very devoted to it. He currently takes 3 advanced classes and has a 3.5 GPA and he knows where it has to be to make it to tOSU. Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Seattle Linga's picture

Awesome video - never ever lose that video brother.

+1 HS
216Buckeye's picture

Great video Rjsmitty. Your son has a real nose for the ball on defense, and for being a little undersized is a great all around ball player...rushing, passing, blocking, wrap up tackler, attacks to the ball on D and great field vision running the ball. Hits low with his head up and plays with aggressiveness. You should be proud! This will be a great memory for him.

There is no accidental success!