Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Man Child Terrell Hall Knows Grind | Exhibits A-F

0 HS
Gray Box's picture
August 1, 2015 at 6:31pm
29 Comments

Out of an already extremely impressive defensive line haul for the 2016 class, Terrell Hall is the lowest ranked defensive end. This isn't so surprising with Cooper having such a great camp season this summer, Bosa well, being Bosa and Hall not camping much this summer after a slight injury (that seems to be fine now). However, I would stand to argue that Hall maybe ever bit as good as the other two and that his ceiling is actually the highest of the three. I'm not saying he will for sure be better, or even as good as Bosa and Cooper, but at 6'5" and 250lbs of muscle as a junior in high school, I believe the potential is there. I know this is a high claim to make so I'll leave my exhibits below and let you, the jury, decide.

Exhibit A

Monster Maker Presents: Who is Terrell Hall:

Exhibit B

Grind Time!

Exhibit C

He looks NFL Ready as a Junior in high school and not a junior in college:

Exhibit D

He has the mindset that he is the best and both the potential and the work ethic to achieve it:

Exhibit E

FNL First in line and work:

Exhibit F

2014 Jr. Highlights:

I rest my case.

post scriptium: I hope this only excites people even more about the 2016 DL!

post post scriptium: I still think this would be good theme song for the 2016 DL: The Exploited - Don't forget the chaos

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments