Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Chris Clark

BassDropper's picture
August 30, 2014 at 5:12pm
13 Comments

Just saw on the Michigan scout board that there was a tweet that Chris Clark will be taking official visits. Wonder if the Buckeyes get one?

buckguyfan1's picture

Not sure if that would be dope.

+9 HS
JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

I dont want him

Buckeye fan from PA

+5 HS
luckynutz's picture

Eh...at this point, do you even want one? Hes had the opportunity to see what Ohio State has to offer more than once. And twice has decided it wasnt for him. Besides, Buckeyes look solid with the two TEs from Ohio in the '16 class, have Moore in the fold for '15 and Vannett, Hubbard and Baugh going in next year. Id say let sleeping dogs lie and politely decline.

osu407's picture

I heard he's been a OSU silent commit for months.  He's just trolling TSUN.

Seriously, if we could flip him and get Damien Harris it would cause them to implode.

+7 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Continue to Implode not start - j/k

PittBuckeye's picture

At this point I think it's actually re-implode.

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

An annual event 

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

If coaches want then I want. If coaches have moved on then we need to move on.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

-1 HS
Mike Rockstedt's picture

Spoke with Chris and he told me if he is taking his officials Ohio State is NOT one of the places he is going to visit.

HeuermanTheFireman's picture

Good. We will enjoy 4 pairs of gold pants and he will become president of the Mike Hart fan club.

The person responsible for toes clearly wanted you to stub them.

+2 HS
HotSauceCommittee's picture

You think after two verbal commitments and multiple visits the kid would stick to his word/commitment/decision. I know, big decision, but come on young Mr. Clark you are Anzaloning all over yourself. 

+2 HS