Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Dredrick Snelson

BuckeyeGrownFloridaLiving's picture
August 24, 2014 at 7:54pm
14 Comments

If you watched American Heritage play today, then you know this name. He is a 4 star prospect and teammate of Gibson. He currently is committed to Miami but he looks electric and he deserves an OSU offer. Even if he doesn't end up at Ohio State, it could help us with Torrance Gibson. Seems like a win win.

Knarcisi's picture

I'd offer that kid just watching today. 

+6 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

Kid's a baller. Hopefully we get TG and Urbz flips this kid before the 2016 signing, too.

sox33osu's picture

His name sounds like a character made up on The Simpsons

+10 HS
sharks's picture

Exactly what I was thinking

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+3 HS
Bucksfan70's picture

urban meyer flip time all the way!

“Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't.” - Jerry Rice

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I wouldn't complain

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

bleedscarlet's picture

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken

+13 HS
ibuck's picture

How'd he do last season?

This reminds of Rodney Dangerfield's joke, about when he was kidnapped and the kidnappers sent his dad part of his finger wth the ransom note, his pop said "I'd like more evidence."

We see lots of guys run through would-be high school tacklers, and then can do it at the college level. Perhaps Snelson can be a guy to do it at the D1 level, but I trust our coaches. And it wouldn't be the first time a teammate of a scouted recruit got offered too.

Our honor defend, we will fight to the end !

If you can't win your conference, just quietly accept your non-playoff bowl game.

2002osubuck's picture

It's a matter of the YAC he picked up. His vision of the field is incredible and not something that can be taught. Not to mention his speeds obvious. I bet we offer him pretty soon.

Jabba1977's picture

I hope we get them both!!

SECHATER77

KBonay's picture

Class of 2016, so long way to signing day...
Offer sheet from the likes of FSU, USC and Wisky.

He beat his total 2013 campaign today.   2013  10- 210 with 3 TD's
Today he had 3 (long) TD's and 224 yards. 

+2 HS
Jeremy Birmingham's picture

Snelson will get a Buckeye offer - and soon I'd imagine - they'd like to see a bit more consistency from him.

whiskeyjuice's picture

Amazing what a game on national TV can do for your recruitment.

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+2 HS