Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

247sports 2017 top 100

0 HS
305Buck's picture
August 11, 2014 at 1:59pm
18 Comments

Later today 247sports is releasing their top 100 for the class of 2017. I believe Michael Rockstedt created a post on this earlier but the post has apparently been deleted.

So far they have released the top 3 players, and the only 3 five star players at this early stage of evaluation: 1. Dylan Moses (LSU Commit), 2. A.J. Epenesa 3. Josh Myers.

I expected Lecounte to be a 5 star and I still do once the full 2017 top 247 comes out next year. I also expect Judson and Clark to be rated in the top 100 when the rest of the list gets released later today.

It's good to see Myers rated so high. Hopefully Ohio State can lock him up early as we really need to lock down these elite instate tackles, starting with Kramer and Eichenberg in the 2016 class, and Myers in the 2017 class. The 2nd ranked player Epenesa from Illinois also mentioned that he wants to visit every B1G school because he loves the B1G 10.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments