Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Ohio State offers 2016, 4-star wing Matthew Moyer

Mike Young's picture
August 2, 2014 at 9:53am
8 Comments

Matthew Moyer, a Gahanna Lincoln product, is really starting to blow up this summer. Also has offers from Florida and Wisconsin, among many others:

Jason Priestas's picture

Gahanna kids getting OSU offers in football and basketball now. My G-Town pride swells.

moopdawg's picture

Just from watching his videos on youtube, you can see so much improvement and physical growth from this kid. Looks like he has very good court sense and is relentless around the rim. Still has lots of time to get better before playing his first college game - hopefully, for the Buckeyes.

BlockO's picture

Why are we offering this kid? He is only a 4 star.... Looks like he could be a good one and from the tweet loves OSU.

"faith seeking understanding” (fides quaerens intellectum)

Patriot4098's picture

247 loves this cat. I've never even heard of him. This is why I need 11W. Thank you, Mike.

"Evil shenanigans!"     - Mac

Toilrt Paper's picture

A 6-8 wing, whose recruiting videos shows him shooting nothing but layups, It only shows him dunking once, no outside shots. He should get this recruiting video taken down

-2 HS
Kindell's picture

There are some better videos of him on YouTube shooting three and dunking.

+2 HS
Kindell's picture

I like this offer. He looks to have plenty of potential once he fills out into his length. He will be fun to watch grow over the next couple of years.

+2 HS