Pure, unadulterated Ohioan. Ohio State alum as of June 2012. Lived in the Buckeye state for all but six months of his life. Those six months were spent in Bristol, Connecticut while, yes, working for ESPN. Scott Van Pelt has complimented his facial hair.
Most tend to go with the '03 Fiesta Bowl... I agree. Also, I want to make you feel old, so, I'll point out that I was in 7th grade at the time.
- College Football Player: Johnny Utah
- College Basketball Player: Granville Waiters
- NFL Team: Cleveland Browns (insane, masochistic behavior)
- NHL Team: bandwagon Blue Jackets fan
- NBA Team: Cleveland Cavaliers (pity me, please)
- MLB Team: Cleveland Indians (this is a cry for help)
- Soccer Team: No.