Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Which happens next?

Ahh Saturday's picture
August 1, 2014 at 5:04pm
22 Comments

A commitment from a class of '15 prospect, a commitment from a class of '16 prospect, or the Buckeyes first TD of the '14 season?

WhySoSerious's picture

touchdown 80 yard run by Braxton. 

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

+2 HS
lsjSnail's picture

I hope not, how about quick slant to Jalin Marshall who then runs 80 yards for the TD.

+8 HS
UrbanCulture's picture

Upvote anything Jalin Marhsall related. Stud stud stud

+4 HS
Murph32's picture
+6 HS
The Butler's picture

Jalin

I've trained Canaries in the sport of falconry.

+1 HS
The Butler's picture

Marshall

I've trained Canaries in the sport of falconry.

+1 HS
BuckNutzGasMan's picture

Van Jefferson tomorrow.

-1 HS
makearuckus's picture

Rumors have circulated that Brentwood (Tenn.) Ravenwood wide receiver Van Jefferson might be announcing his college choice on Saturday. However, Jefferson’s mother said there are no plans for an announcement.

“No announcement scheduled,” Marla Jefferson said in a text message.

Van Jefferson has a long and impressive list of scholarship offers, but most of the speculation centers on three schools, Ohio State, Tennessee and Georgia.

The 6-foot-2 and 172-pound Jefferson caught 87 passes for 1,257 yards and 14 touchdowns in leading Ravenwood to a 10-2 record during his junior season.

Van Jefferson is a 4-star prospect in the 247Sports rankings. He is the country’s No. 103 prospect, the No. 9 wide receiver, and the No. 2 prospect in Tennessee.

Van Jefferson’s Crystal Ball currently has 36 predictions with 50% going to Tennessee and 47% to Ohio State.

"Woody's style was strength-on-strength, will-on-will, toughness-on-toughness." Woody's philosophy was, "I will pound you and pound you until you quit."

+1 HS
BuckNutzGasMan's picture

Thanks for squashing my dreams

+1 HS
VintonCountyBuck's picture

“Right now, Michigan is not at the pinnacle of college football, and that’s all Urban Meyer cares about...He’s been there and knows what it takes to get there.” 

kicks's picture

15 commitment.  

Rob Reese's picture

The next event of those listed is a KO return by Dontre Wilson, drawing inevitable national comparisons to none other than Teddy Ginn.

If you need italics to understand or imply sarcasm, then you're doing it wrong.

Buckeyevstheworld's picture

I hope it's not too similar....

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Jeff City is about to explode.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

whiskeyjuice's picture

A passing TD from Miller to Wilson, some kind of flanker screen, BUT before that, we will see a sack from Bosa.

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

-2 HS
kalabuckzoo's picture

Since we open vs Navy, a sack seems less likely.  A tackle for loss will do though.

+4 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

good call

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+3 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

I'll take A or B. Is that legal? I don't see C as likely.

IBLEEDSCARLETANDGRAY's picture

did we land any commits after the buffalo game (but before ttun game) last year? TD, my guess a Brax run or pass. What would really get me psyched would be a dontre kick return or pick 6/fumble return

"Sherman ran an option play right through the south" - Greatest Civil War analogy EVER.

TheAFBuckeye's picture

My vote is on a '15 commit.

Let's Go BUCKEYES!!!!!