Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Rob Dowdy

DOUEVENURBZ's picture
July 15, 2014 at 11:22am
8 Comments

Hey all. I'm a newer 11W user and want to point out the awesome welcome I have received thus far! Obviously the best sports website to be part of.

That being said, can anyone provide some background on this guy who happens to go to my old rival high school? He is a beastly OL from the Columbus area, 3 or 4 * and some decent offers out there. OL looks like it could be an area of need if Richmond, Daniels, or Burrell go elsewhere. CB's have him going to Ga Tech right now. Any idea if we would ever pursue?

Thanks!

EDUGOON's picture

I hear he's headed to the U!!

"We Don't Believe You, You Need More People"- Hova #GOBUCKS #FreeElGuapo #Famthik

otrain2416's picture

It baffles me why mid tier big ten teams don't recruit guys like this harder.

+3 HS
ITWASME's picture

Did you go to North or Central?

DOUEVENURBZ's picture

I went to North AKA the forgotten Westerville school. Best alumni we have include Shaun Stonerook, and BG great Josh Harris (my other alumni)

+1 HS
ITWASME's picture

Good I have no problem with North you aren't douchebags like Central

11UrbzAndSpices's picture

I was talking with a high schooler about his college offers (who I know personally, not creepily tweeting anyone). He was down about not having any offers yet. I told him there is a 4 star tackle in Columbus who doesn't have an offer from OSU.

"Are you talking about Rob, he's getting an offer soon."

So there's that...

Cardale Jones. Cardale Jones! CARDALE JONES!!

Ludwig Yards's picture

My recollection regarding Dowdy and OSU was that OSU wanted him to come to a camp here but Dowdy didn't want to camp. (like Conrad and Stump)