Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Jashon Cornell and his cancelled visits

ab1993's picture
June 23, 2014 at 1:10pm
24 Comments

To TSUN, MSU, Penn State, and Notre Dame. Has he rescheduled them to anyone's knowledge?

JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

Probably means he's all Buckeye. :)

Buckeye fan from PA

+2 HS
HilltopHustle's picture

He's not going to Penn State or Michigan State, that we know.

+2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Any reason?

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

Mortc15's picture

With him and Hilliard seemingly having a legit desire to play together and Hilliard still visiting Notre Dame, makes it curious if Cornell doesn't visit ND again. Curious as in, Hilliard is probably all buckeye and Cornell knows that and has already hopped on the buckeye train too. Maybe wishful thinking but it's all seemed like good news for the most part in buckeye nation recently! 

Buck-I4Life

GoCAVSnBUCKS2's picture

Odd that Jashon tweeted "where are me and my bro JHilliard going to play?...' then shortly after tweeted at Hilliard saying "ND Nation or nah?".

305Buck's picture

They both know that everyone expects them to pick Ohio State, so they are going to try to create suspense around their decision. I wouldn't read too much into it.

+2 HS
allinosu's picture

Did you also notice before that Chris Clark tweeted to him "Ohio state is dope man". This clown thinks he is going to hurt us.

+1 HS
e135800's picture

I think you read it wrong,  When I read Clark's twitter, It says " I am a dope"

+2 HS
allinosu's picture

It reads "Ohio State is dope bro". I was wrong about the "man " part.

-1 HS
DefenceWinsChampionships's picture

Somebody doesn't understand sarcasm font. Next time add the dots (...) for extra sracastical emphasis. 

+2 HS
InHartWeTrust's picture

Sarcasm isn't really your thing, eh?

+1 HS
m5987usus's picture

I feel very confident that Hilliard and Cornell are gonna stick to their guns and play together. And I think it's a very good chance that place is Ohio State.

O-H!

+2 HS
allinosu's picture

Matthew Burrell also tweeted  something like this been talking to my boys across the country and we are going to make some major moves early July which he sent to Jason.

kicks's picture

The Opening is in July, FNL is as well.  Could be nothing.

BrooklynBuckeye's picture

Watch out for that Friday Night Lights, it's a DOOZY!

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Chandler Bing comes to mind when I read this - he would be perfect for this thread !!!!

teddyballgame's picture

I hope Hilliard's decision is streamed...I love all the anticipation and then finally watching them select the cap.  It's even better when they play around with the caps before finally finding the "right one" to pick up.

+1 HS
Katzfan's picture

Yeah, agreed but ONLY if they pick up the "right" cap!! :)

KBonay's picture

Hilliard is about more than getting just a great player.  It's also about locking up Cincinnati players. Even more-so, the Catholic School ones.  This would be a huge win.

+1 HS