Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

2015 DB recruiting

WesPatterson23's picture
June 19, 2014 at 4:24pm
10 Comments

With the commitment of Ward and Dean do you think we are done with the DB recruiting in this class? I think those two are a solid pair but I thought we would like to stay open for McFadden and Whitehead.

Also, because I've just seen highlight tape does anyone know about Ward's fundamentals? Is he raw? Does he compare to Roby like it seems?

osubuck57's picture

Whitehead please!! If one or the other wants in, I imagine we take 1 more!!

SCOTTC.

JDunc686's picture

I think EGW will play DB as well.  I'd guess that we are done but Urban has always liked to bring in as much talent as possible at DB.

Woodshed's picture

IMO EGW plys offense, and we are done at DB I hope.

KansasBuckeye's picture

I was thinking the same thing.  I'd really like to add Roundtree to this class!  Although Whitehead and/or either one of the McFaddens from Florida would be legit as well.

2002osubuck's picture

We're done at DB. We have Apple, Conley, lattimore, Webb, Smith and Hooker all with freshman eligibility. Add Dean, Green and Ward, and we're set til next class.

+2 HS
WesPatterson23's picture

Honestly I think we try to get one more safety to add depth especially with Jayme Thompson transferring.

Woodshed's picture

I amend my thoughts to somewhat agree with you. I think OSU takes another DB only if it's a guy like Roundtree.

bucknutfern4's picture

Wish we could add Tavarus McFadden and roundtree

-1 HS
BuckeyeNationforLife's picture

Roundtree is an absolute beast. If he wanted to commit, then nobody in their right mind would be saying no

BuckeyeJ's picture

If Roindtree wants in ----he's in