Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

This is what really frustrates me about the "four letter"

0 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
February 11, 2014 at 2:46pm
22 Comments

They don't even try:

Urban Meyer wanted to transform Ohio State's football team with SEC-like speed, and he dipped into Florida, Georgia and Texas in his most recent recruiting class to try to do it. Meyer concentrated on improving OSU's defense and building depth on its offensive line while landing another top-10 recruiting class. The Buckeyes signed four linebackers, including No. 1 outside linebacker Raekwon McMillan of Hinesville, Ga., who already has enrolled at OSU, and No. 8 outside linebacker Dante Booker Jr. of Akron, Ohio. No. 5 wide receiver Johnnie Dixon, No. 7 cornerback Damon Webb and No. 5 athlete Marshon Lattimore, who is expected to play cornerback in college, also could help the Buckeyes right away. They won't be the only new faces on OSU's defense this coming season. Meyer hired former Arkansas defensive coordinator Chris Ash to serve as co-defensive coordinator and hired longtime Penn State assistant Larry Johnson Sr. to coach the defensive line.

This little bit is from their "way to early top 25" and it's just one sentence that frustrates me... "including No. 1 outside linebacker Raekwon McMillan."  OK, I get that they don't have love for the B1G, or tOSU in general, but Kwon has been featured on their programming, their all-star game, and he has been the consensus No. 1 Inside line backer in the country since the ESPN 300 was announced.  Hell if you click on the link of his name to his player card it says he's an inside linebacker...!  Why don't they just take all other conferences off their page and strictly report about what the SEC is doing on their website?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments