Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Lucas Oil Field

0 HS
v65animal's picture
December 9, 2014 at 11:18pm
7 Comments

So, my wife and I went to the game section 244 row 8, great seats, better than we can ever afford at the Shoe!

First for reference, I've been to the following stadiums.

1. Ohio State

2. Notre Dame

3. GA Tech

4. Notre Dame

5. Cincinnati Bengals new stadium (opening game vs Browns, and NO I was never a Bungles fan, Steelers all they way! I've lost interest since Kordell Stewart and Bill Cowher left though)

Anyway, this was my first Dome. I was surprised that the band didn't sound as loud as they do at the horseshoe. Was this my imagination or did anyone else feel this way. I expected it to be louder with a roof and being completely enclosed.

Next, I felt the stadium was at least as loud as the Shoe (as far as Buckeye Fans making noise) and sometimes louder. I feel more true fans were there, not so many rich posers! :-) Except for the 30-30 yard line on the opposite side, they showed up late and left early, just like the fancy red arm chairs at the Shoe.

Had a great time, about froze walking from the parking lot (grass field) to the convention center.

I found someone selling  Buckeye Bash tickets, so we got to go. I had Archie Griffin sign my OSU jacket! :-)

Game was great, we still made mistakes, but was a great effort.

Archie Griffin!

Caption placeholder.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments