Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

bethmowins's picture

Looks like Vonn gets the start, Bennett no longer listed as an OR, Elfein and Price swap guard spots.

Edit: Also Boren no longer an OR, and RG is completely shaken up. Evan Lisle no longer there, Dodson and Jones running 2nd and 3rd.

+1 HS
edr4225's picture

Vonn Bell starter!!!! oh snap!!!!    Its Bell time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets go bucks!!

+5 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

DING DING DING

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

JohnnyKozmo's picture

No surprises.  Just an FYI, the "ors"  were in the program sold at the Navy game.  I wasn't sure it would be written that way or with a " / "

toad1204's picture

Beth, don't you mean Devon Bellman ?

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+2 HS
blocko330's picture

Thank you Beth

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

blocko330's picture

I want Noah Spence NOW!!!!!!!!!!

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

+3 HS
J.Mo's picture

Kyle Dodson is a guard now?

+1 HS
IBLEEDSCARLETANDGRAY's picture

I think what you're seeing is the competition in practice really starting to pay dividends. The starters who struggled last week were vulnerable to losing their spots and the younger guys see it and are trying to take advantage. This kind of competition is exactly what we need. Coach Warinner do your magic!

"Sherman ran an option play right through the south" - Greatest Civil War analogy EVER.

+3 HS
Rob Reese's picture

Definitely noteworthy that the line is getting a fairly sizable retooling. 

tOSU class of 2009, College of Arts and Sciences

lljjgg's picture

Still no Bri'onte Dunn, eh? Not surprised by it (nor would I say there's any of those 3 RBs I'd start him over), but can't say it looks good for his chances of getting a touch anytime in the near future. Nor will it get any better for him next year I'd imagine if OSU lands Damien Harris (and therefore has Elliott, Samuel, and Harris as viable options in the backfield, not to mention the designed H-B runs from Wilson and Marshall). Really hope we get the chance to see what he's capable of before the end of his career, though can't say I'm unhappy with the amount of depth OSU has at that spot.

+1 HS
Becool12's picture

I honestly believe that even if OSU does land Damien Harris, he will need some time to develop. After watching his high lights, I see he out matches everyone he plays with. He is bigger and way faster than everyyone on the field and most of his plays are straight burning players. I haven't really seen any display of block reading abilities, vision, any true agility, blocking, or patience. I'm no scout but, that is what I think will stop him from starting at any major program right away. Unless he goes to Kentucky and underdevelops of course.

+1 HS