Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Florida St Wide Receiver

AirForceNUT's picture
September 1, 2014 at 3:58pm
15 Comments

I bet the only reason this suspension was lifted was because FSU struggled against Oklahoma St. It's amazing this dude stole someone's scooter and only got a 1 game suspension. I guess Florida State really doesn't give a shit about thievery.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=11448817

Buck Commander's picture

ACC and SEC.......   The whole area down there Is called the Dirty South for a reason!

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

+2 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture

Fools do crazy things, when dey hongree.  Crab legs, fountain drinks, cell videos of women without consent, shoes, scooters...... Gotta get what's yours, Tallahassee Police, don't seem to mind.

+2 HS
Buck Commander's picture

Don't forget Jaimes and the infamous BB Gun incident!

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

+1 HS
Jabba the Hoke's picture

Free Scooter University?

+11 HS
Rob Reese's picture

It's Urban's fault.

Run_Fido_Run's picture

Florida State logic: a scooter is like a make-believe motorcycle; therefore, stealing a scooter is like a make-believe theft. A scooter is not a serious vehicle, so anything that happens to it is not a serious matter. 

+3 HS
ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

Florida State logic:  but he's a good player and we need him to win! 

Class of 2010.

THE's picture

Fat chicks and scooters...both fun to ride until your friends catch you. Or in this case, the cops...

Drivin > Disco > Drivin.
To the people in the bathroom, how's it going in there?

+1 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

Was it a Vespa? That would be hard to resist.

+1 HS
buckeye4life050233's picture

Also noted that in the Auburn game the QB Nick Marshall was supposed to be suspended for the whole game against Arkansas but bc it was tied at halftime they started Marshall in the 3rd.  If Urban would have done this with a player it would have been front page news and talked about all week on ESecPN

FROMTHE18's picture

Until programs and coaches like FSU and LSU, and Fisher and Miles are held accountable by the media, fans, and the NCAA, they will do whatever they can do win a football game. Its a shame and silly, but its the way college football controls people.

Nick_Satan's picture

There needs to be some kind of stantard set for this stuff. I mean Muschcamp at Florida basicly just suspended 3 guys for 10 seconds. which is more then laughable..  http://sports.yahoo.com/news/idaho-florida-still-working-suspended-18370...

I am German so english is not my first language. Even though grammar Nazi's like to point out my mistakes all the time. It makes them feel better about them self.

hspbuy1's picture

Hey now, it's not like they sold some trinkets & got tattoo's.........Am I right?

hspbuy1

BroJim's picture

Why is anyone surprised? Let's move on. . .

I season my simple food with hunger

-1 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

At least he didn't steal crab legs and use the scooter as his getaway vehicle. 

+1 HS