Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

CBS SPORTS NETWORK...HELP!!!

0 HS
Buckeye419er's picture
August 22, 2014 at 4:50pm
16 Comments

Ok, so here is my problem. I'll be working for the season opener, however, I am allowed to watch TV, surf the net, and basically whatever else I want to do (within reason) during work hours. My problem is that the cable provider we have at work doesn't carry CBS SN. I know what you're thinking. Quit my job! Am I right? lol. Not going to happen. Instead I come to you in my time of need and ask the great minds of 11w to come together and help me find a way to watch this game. Yes I know there are plenty of low quality streaming sites that I don't care to mention but I feel like the Buckeyes command and deserve much better than a low bandwidth garbled up stop and go stream. So, on that note. Could someone throw some knowledge my way with a link or general guidance on how I could watch this game in HD "ish" quality even if it means a small (emphasis on small)  one time fee. I apologize in advance if there is already a thread somewhere containing this information. 

....annnnd GO!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments