Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

BuckeyeinToledo's picture

Meh. 

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

-Woody Hayes

+4 HS
Buckeye Rocket Sci's picture

NSFW definitely applies here. It had me cracking up, at least, since I know just how far from the truth it is. Thanks for the share!

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence" - Calvin Coolidge

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Probably a weasel neck trying to make our next star wolverine killer look uneducated and on the take.#Igotthisshit

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

-1 HS
InTressITrust's picture

IT IS A VERY LOUD ACCOUNT

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

+1 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Seeing as there are three followers, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that you're the guy who created the page...

EDIT: Wait, it says "4" followers but there are a lot more under there. So Twitter's acting up.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+1 HS
route4buckeye's picture

This is pathetic. I hate our fan base sometimes.

+4 HS
Golden Buckeye's picture

not funny. The other not JT Barrett account is definitely funnier

brandonbauer87's picture

Wow, that's mostly in poor taste. Not what I'm looking for in a parody. 

+2 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

Not even wasting my time looking at a fake account. I think I will pull up youtube and watch the 2014 spring game again.

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
OSU069's picture

That's an awful parody account. 

+2 HS
bucks4nuts's picture

Dumb 

"To The House"

+1 HS
BassDropper's picture

That's embarrassingly bad

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/109146/2333835-turrible.jpg

DIRECTIONER