Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Show All Comments

BuckeyeinToledo's picture

Meh. 

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."

-Woody Hayes

+4 HS
Buckeye Rocket Sci's picture

NSFW definitely applies here. It had me cracking up, at least, since I know just how far from the truth it is. Thanks for the share!

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence" - Calvin Coolidge

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Probably a weasel neck trying to make our next star wolverine killer look uneducated and on the take.#Igotthisshit

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

-1 HS
InTressITrust's picture

IT IS A VERY LOUD ACCOUNT

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

+1 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Seeing as there are three followers, I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that you're the guy who created the page...

EDIT: Wait, it says "4" followers but there are a lot more under there. So Twitter's acting up.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+1 HS
Chaseko24's picture

Didn't make it. 

route4buckeye's picture

This is pathetic. I hate our fan base sometimes.

+4 HS
Golden Buckeye's picture

not funny. The other not JT Barrett account is definitely funnier

brandonbauer87's picture

Wow, that's mostly in poor taste. Not what I'm looking for in a parody. 

+2 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

Not even wasting my time looking at a fake account. I think I will pull up youtube and watch the 2014 spring game again.

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
OSU069's picture

That's an awful parody account. 

+2 HS
bucks4nuts's picture

Dumb 

"To The House"

+1 HS
BassDropper's picture

That's embarrassingly bad

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/109146/2333835-turrible.jpg

DIRECTIONER