Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

LOG JAMMIN

0 HS
UFest57's picture
August 20, 2014 at 9:47am
15 Comments

It’s fantastic that Braxton will be coming back to chase a national title, prove he is healthy and continue to cement his legacy at OSU. I’m all for it, as Brax is one of the best QBs OSU has ever had grace the ‘shoe.  I am, however, concerned about the log jam at QB for 2015 and am interested to see how that will impact recruiting and any possible attrition at the position. Looking ahead to 2015 (If I am not mistaken http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/scholarship-grid ) we will have Braxton SR(RS), Cardale JR(RS), Barrett SO(RS), Collier FR(RS), Burrow FR and (maybe) Gibson FR.  That is A LOT of talent at the most important position at football.  The gods are shining on OSU with all of this wealth, but it is hard to imagine us carrying 6 QBs and with the passion and desire to play, all of these young men sticking around. I know it is blasphemous to talk about attrition/transfers, and I don’t want any of these guys to go, just putting it out there. I am just hoping that talent breeds and attracts more talent and that these guys are ready for stiff competition at OSU. It really is a great feeling to have all of these skilled QBs dawning the scarlet and grey. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 15 Comments