Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

your predictions..

WezBuck28's picture
August 19, 2014 at 10:25am
18 Comments

Just to change things up a bit, and to help calm ourselves from yesterdays news...I know we have made score predictions for the entire season, but what about just the first game? Not only that, who scores the first TD of the season and how?

FitzBuck's picture

JT on a Read option.

Fitzbuck | Toledo - Ohio's right armpit | "A troll by any other name is still a troll".

+1 HS
Killer nuts's picture

Score: 59-17

TD: Dontre

Number of Braxton/JT threads today: 10

+4 HS
buckeyebfd's picture

give me the over on the Brax/JT threads today

Killer nuts's picture

I think I may change the over/under on JT/Braxton threads to 15.5. That way if you take the over you're also picking JT's number in a way

+1 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

Still over

Cardale Jones. Cardale Jones! CARDALE JONES!!

+1 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

41-20.

First TD - EzE

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Buckeye Knight's picture

JT Barrett short pass to Dontre for a TD.

Meyer has recruited so much speed/talent that all JT has to do is throw an accurate ball and make good decisions and we should still have plenty of offensive firepower (obviously we'd be better off with Braxton).  I'm guessing 35-10 win with some hiccups.

+1 HS
AJBor41's picture

all JT has to do is throw an accurate ball and make good decisions

Well if that's all! 

JohnnyKozmo's picture

Heureman or Vannett- 35yd pass down the seam on a blown coverage.

Hovenaut's picture

OSU 34, Navy 14.

The defense rises and sets the tone.

Vonn Bell on a fumble return after an errant Navy option attempt.

(Thanks for the change-up, Wez)

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+5 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

31-17 tOSU.....Barrett fakes to R.Smith up the gut and runs to the pylon from 5 yards out and Buckeye Nation has hope and faith again.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
DCBuckeye33's picture

35-24, I think Navy will be more game than expected. I also expect a few hiccups on both sides of the ball as a new line and QB is broken in on O and a new scheme on D. For the first score, I like joey bosa on a fumble recovery returned for a TD (followed by a backflip)

GO BUCKS

rkylet83's picture

Ohio State 34 Navy 10

First score: Field Goal Shaun Nuernberger

Defensive line sets the tone early.  Navy can't get the inside dive or the outside pitch to work.  J.T. struggles initially, but settles down and make some nice plays with his arm and feet.  A solid, but unspectacular start.  Navy gets a late TD.

Baroclinicity's picture

Rod Smith, 1 yd TD run

When you're holding a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

WezBuck28's picture

I'm going to say that Curtis Grant says "watch this shit.." And picks off a pass up the middle on a slant and runs it back 17 yards for a TD on navy's 1st drive of the game to set the tone..

+1 HS
buckeyebfd's picture

Just because I can't wait to see him play,  a little bubble screen to Jalin Marshall who takes it to the house

OSU_1992_UFM's picture

.50 Cal to C4 out of the backfield. Explodes into the secondary for a 52 yard TD!!

Bring the juice!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UFM_Renewal

sox33osu's picture

37-13

First TD: Elliott from 24 yards out