Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Will Braxton be #8?

thowen79's picture
August 13, 2014 at 12:33pm
31 Comments

Number Eight? - ELEVENWARRIORS.COM: http://youtu.be/TBAGX-IzrsU

I found this on the ElevenWarriors YouTube channel. Hopefully they weren't planning on posting this with a nice write up but it was just too awesome to keep to myself! If you aren't subscribed to ElevenWarriors on YouTube, you should be.

jeremytwoface's picture

Not sure if you did this intentionally or not, but I thought you were talking about his jersey number....

And when we win the game, we'll buy a keg of boooooooooze!! And we'll drink to old Ohio 'till we wobble in our shoes.

+1 HS
thowen79's picture

Not really, but I did notice that it could be taken that way.

dubjayfootball90's picture

Thowen79 = Spoiler king!!!

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Along with Ohio State's 8th National Championship .

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+2 HS
Ramzy Nasrallah's picture

Hopefully they weren't planning on posting this with a nice write up but it was just too awesome to keep to myself!

Yeah. It's scheduled for the front page in a few minutes. You get an A+ for stalking.

Beating the staff? Yeah, he's not 9Route.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+6 HS
Unky Buck's picture

He'll update everyone on Twitter tonight at 11 stating that he has news about something that he'll be announcing tomorrow at 5 PM. 

If you jiggle your monitor, does that make a jiggly gif?

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

(((((METHODOLOGY)))))

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary, and Thyme

+1 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

I'm not sure this font is catching on as quickly as we thought it would.

And when we win the game, we'll buy a keg of boooooooooze!! And we'll drink to old Ohio 'till we wobble in our shoes.

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

It just needs it's own announcement.

That it will be announced in detail at a later date/time.

Unky Buck's picture

Not our fault the thread got deleted and no one was able to see it initially...(((((Hove)))))

jeremytwoface's picture

Yeah I was disappointed that the thread got deleted... I thought it was going in a good direction.

It was probably deleted because I put "delete" in the title. My bad.

Unky Buck's picture

Nice going, (((((Jeremy)))))

What thread?

jeremytwoface's picture

Wait...... There's a thread that you didn't know about????

You should get penalized 10,000 helmet stickers for not paying enough attention.

+3 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Your mastery of snide knows no equal, Unk.

Unky Buck's picture

Damn straight!

Oyster's picture

I see some people are having trouble grasping the concept of the new font.  F#%$cking (((Moderators)))!

When you reach for that ball under a pine tree, do you ever think about who just peed there a little while ago?

GoBucks713's picture
+2 HS
Tater_Schroeder's picture

I could watch Devin Smith's one-handed catch a thousand times.

TATERS GONNA TATE

+1 HS
clogan1032's picture

I think he is going to have to throw almost 1,000 more yards to do it and I don't know if I see that happening. He has had minor injury issues every year and if he misses any games he will drop out of contention. Don't get me wrong, I will be rooting for him to win and hope he does but I think the O-Line is a big question mark and could be a deciding factor. Right now I have Mariota as my pick to win, with Braxton finishing in top three. 

-1 HS
Phillips.449's picture

Booo!  I see him making strides this year in his passing game with more talent surrounding him.

+1 HS
clogan1032's picture

Hahahaha. Just trying to be a realist. I agree more talent and off season qb work while rehabbing should help. If his decision making speeds up just a touch and the OLine play is good he should absolutely shine. Just my preseason assessment, once the season starts this is all very fluid and likely to change. 

+1 HS
Woodysghost's picture

Oh my....ohhhh myyyyyy

KBonay's picture

It's a wonderful reminder that Brax can and will beat you with his arm...

And great video 11W.  I would expect nothing less from you geniuses

Byaaaahhh's picture

That last play... I don't know if the Shoe has ever been louder.

teddyballgame's picture

It's not impossible but let's be real...he hasn't had a legit day of practice in how long?  Either his recovery is going slower than ancticipated or they're being too careful with him.  He isn't throwing enough yet.

+1 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

Ladies and gentlemen if you would just look right here...

+3 HS
thowen79's picture

Just watched it again, Braxton has one of the best stutter steps I've seen. Considering how he has handled himself on and off the field, it would be a shame if he didn't win the Heisman. I think the voters should seriously think about bringing it back to tradition and only giving it to upperclassmen who have proven themselves to be upstanding leaders and athletes.

-1 HS
Bucki78's picture

This video......Well done 11W

"But I don't have to rely on a lot of people to tell me about the traditions of Ohio State. I lived it, I breathed it, I know it and I love it." - Urban Meyer

+1 HS