Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Big Ten Championship Game Tickets

BUCKtuckian's picture
July 21, 2014 at 9:17am
10 Comments
KeithMC33's picture

I received something in the mail from the Indiana Sports Co (or something like that) about signing up to have the seats i had last year on a permanent basis. There was a deadline of July 8th and i received the letter on July 6th, so i was a little skeptical. If i see anything for the passcode i will pass it along! 

BrutusBuckey3's picture

Did you get that air mail? Or was it email? I've been looking for mine. 

BuckeyeLaw's picture

Anyone have an update on a code for tickets? I purchased tickets last year and still have not heard anything. 

OSU 2011 - Toledo Law 2014

KBonay's picture

The presale code is: michiganwontbehere

+6 HS
BZIMMER's picture

I'm still waiting for a repeat customer code.  I was not satisfied with the result last year, gonna try again.

Seattle Linga's picture

Bring it - this game will have a much better outcome then last years game.

buckeyesean's picture

Just received the pre-sale code for those who purchased last year.  Happy to share in hopes of having the stadium all-buckeye again!

Pre-sale code:  B1G2014

+6 HS
bucklox's picture

Anybody happen to get the presale code yet?  I purchased tix last year, but didn't receive a code this year.  Thanks in advance.

Disregard - just saw the other post.  Sorry - Im new here!

Gordie's picture

Will this be in the Colts Stadium?  How do they choose the locations?  It has got to be pretty awesome for the guys to say they played in Lucas Oil Stadium, AT&T Stadium in Texas, and the Super Dome in New Orleans.  All pretty awesome venues.  

ZMBucks's picture

It is in Lucas Oil through 2021.

I don't ever see it leaving the BIG footprint. Lucas Oil is pretty perfect in terms of being centralized inside the conference footprint. Chicago could be an option, but it isn't a dome.