Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Remember James Clark?

jedkat's picture
July 17, 2014 at 9:30pm
17 Comments

With all this talk about the incoming talent James Clark seems to have gotten lost in our collective. He is someone I had high hopes for before his wicked injury.

Does anyone have any updates on his recovery and how he's doing? I haven't heard much about him at all this summer.

makearuckus's picture

healed ,and should be vieing for a start ing postion in fall practice aug 4th

"Woody's style was strength-on-strength, will-on-will, toughness-on-toughness." Woody's philosophy was, "I will pound you and pound you until you quit."

+2 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

Yes, I remember James Clark.

+7 HS
osu407's picture

If he feels up to it (and doesn't win a starting job or at least a big part in the rotation), I would like to see him returning kick offs.  A healthy Clark is just too damn fast to not get on the field in one capacity or another.  

TheVictoryBell45's picture

It's a shame he got hurt in the FAMU game. That game should've never been played. 

+5 HS
UrbzRenewal's picture

James, Jalin, and Jeff Greene tend to be forgotten men. All three are studs.

+9 HS
sox33osu's picture

If you asked 80% of the nation if they'd take these 3, they would be their 3 starting WRs. We are truly blessed beyond belief.

-1 HS
KB3RG's picture

Now lets hope for a more balanced offense with improved passing game. Use all those weapons on offense 

BuckeyeNationforLife's picture

Pepperidge Farm remembers James Clark..

+10 HS
sox33osu's picture

Yes. Just awesome,

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Clark is a speedster that will be completely remembered once the season opens  

sox33osu's picture

Clark was one of my favorite recruits from last season. He had a ton of Teddy Ballgame in his skillset. He is strong but runs like a gazelle. He's going to have a tremendous amount of competition to get on the field, but his speed can't be duplicated easily.

+1 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

Did he die?!

Not stopping until I have more Helmet Stickers than M Man

-10 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

The title of the topic made it sound like something had happened to him...I'm very excited for James Clark, think he's going to be a star, why would anyone forget about him?

Not stopping until I have more Helmet Stickers than M Man

-2 HS
Jabba1977's picture

He definitely a speedster!! Does anyone know his 40 yrd dash time?

SECHATER77

cinserious's picture

Who isn't a speedster in an Urban Meyer offense?

We gone!

Life's daily struggle is choosing between saying F--ck-it, or soldiering on with your responsibilities.  

+2 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Most the guys who aren't highly touted freshman or returning stars get overlooked this time of year. Me thinks you'll get to hear plenty about him when they actually start playing football games.

+1 HS