Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

This tweet cracked me up

KevinJ's picture
July 2, 2014 at 9:17pm
22 Comments
703Buckeye's picture

I love seeing these candid shots of the players away from football. Thanks for sharing!

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+3 HS
KingsRite's picture

Cardale meet the tree that will be blocking for you soon. 

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

+11 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

His wing span is like covering 35 yards 

+3 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

omg... I can't believe we're getting Plastic Man to play for us.

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Or a Stretch Armstrong in real life..

+1 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

I imagine Collier is the one on the rope bridge swinging it from side to side while the other players are like "COACH MEYERRRRRR, GET HIM TO STOP"

Troll hunter

+2 HS
OSU069's picture

I always hated that guy. Scared the crap out of me.

Gray Box's picture

That's a great tweet. Looks like the guys are doing a lot of team building events recently. The DB's were playing dodge ball last night:

Chief B1G Dump's picture

Where does this exist in Columbus?

I will head there immediately. Place looks sweet. 

logamaniac's picture
+1 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

You are correct, sir

Troll hunter

Byaaaahhh's picture

Yup, as the Logamaniac said, it's SkyZone in Lewis Center. Not only that, but just next door is the greatest laser tag place, Lazer Kraze. Multi-level arena...

osu07asu10's picture

All is fun and games until someone rolls an ankle...

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Don't remind me - I was at the NCG with the Ted Ginn Ankle roll in Arizona

Buckeye Knight's picture

Actually, my daughter broke her leg there. When we got to the hospital, they said we were the second one of the day and that place gives them more business than any other single place around.

+1 HS
FitzBuck's picture

12 didn't come to play (tree) either

Fitzbuck | Toledo - Ohio's right armpit | "A troll by any other name is still a troll".

+7 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture
-1 HS
Gray Box's picture
+6 HS
PasadenaBuckeye626's picture

Looks like Cardale might be giving the camera the bird.  Kinda hard to tell though.

Go Bucks!

Groveport Heisman's picture

Peace sign...If in doubt never roll with the worst option available. Unless of course we are discussing scUM players.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Love it. We saw Hinton waterskiing with the TE's a few days back, and now more news about off season team building.

Ramping up the camaraderie...and keeping these young men busy this summer. Very good to read/hear...

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+1 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Love this idea of all the position groups and coaches bonding. Makes for something special come camp time when all of it starts to gel. Especially within the O-Line, LBs and DBs. 

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes