Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

KBonay's picture

Impressive.  With Ed Warinner in, expect that O-Line to skyrocket to top as well.

+1 HS
irishfury's picture

Urban:Hey Hillard got something to show you :)

+1 HS
Poison nuts's picture

That whole list is pretty spot on really & it's nice to see something like this from them. I don't believe in any conspiracy, but It's not like it's like OSU gets treated with the same distinction as many of the southern teams...Good to see credit where it's due.

"Death created time to grow the things that it would kill" - Detective Rustin Cohle.

BassDropper's picture

I would be shocked if we aren't #1 in the D-line  next time they do those rankings. Having Vrabel for 3 years and now having LJ our D-Line is second to none. I can count 4 potential 1st rounders on this years team, and we are getting some studs in recruiting.

DIRECTIONER

+2 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

They already did D-line. We were tied for 11th with Nebraska. Unless you mean the next time they do D-line rankings.

AngryWoody's picture

..."Kicker U". Jim Tressel liked the sound of it so much he mouthed it to himself a few times as he shed a single tear.

Then he smiled, "My work here is done" he thought as he walked off into the sunset, never to be seen again.

Our Honor Defend!

+4 HS
buckz4evr's picture

I still refuse to click on any link to ESPN, although I do watch some live games online

brunstar's picture

I've been watching Fox Sports 1 since it launched and I couldn't be happier.

+3 HS
KBonay's picture

I think David Ching better get his resume up-to-date after writing this....

Seattle Linga's picture

Espin is overrated unless they show our games on tv 

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

Yes, they reward us with Beth Mowins...

Seattle Linga's picture

Just when I had her totally out of my mind 

The only reason I can tolerate her is because they usually tag-team her with Joey Galloway.

+1 HS