Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Official Countdown Until Kickoff Thread

BassDropper's picture
May 25, 2014 at 2:21pm
8 Comments

It's almost here guys, only 97 more days to go.

http://buckeyextra.dispatch.com/content/graphics/2014/01/0103-clemson-game/46-bosa-kr.jpg?__scale=w:660,h:500,t:1,c:ffffff,q:90,r:1

BuckRock's picture

Clemson?  I mean  who would have thunk it ?  They had 2 play makers QB and WR, all we had to do was double team the WR, and this was a no brainer win!  No, urbs made no adjustment the entire game, that is 4 quarters without an adjustment??? ReaLLY??????

OSUStu's picture

What does this have to do with the thread topic?  Anyway, a lot of people thunk it before the we played the game.  We were unable to make adjustment to the screen game most of the season.  Also, Martavis Bryant was no slouch for Clemson at WR.  There were not just two play-makers on that team.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

IBLEEDSCARLETANDGRAY's picture

I prefer this any day to all the "we have no recruits/Meyer doesn't know what he's doing/doomsday" threads. Thank you for the optimism,

"Sherman ran an option play right through the south" - Greatest Civil War analogy EVER.

IH8UOFM's picture

Its crazy how I used to yearn for the summer, now I can't wait for it to be over and fall to be here.

dubjayfootball90's picture

Little late to the party, but Bosa is going to ruin lives (figuratively speaking, of course).

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

COULD NOT AGREE ANY MORE D J - Ruin is the appropriate term