otrain2416's picture

Urbans like that deserves a Retweet

+2 HS
MacG91's picture

Classic Braxton..

Mac..yeah

+2 HS
rock flag and eagle's picture

You know what's funny?  According to the article linked below, the combined spring game attendance for Minnesota, Illinois, Purdue, Wisconsin, Maryland, Indiana, and Michigan was 58,034.  Nebraska, Penn State and OSU all beat that number on their own.

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2014/04/how_does_ohio_states_spri...

OSU had 61,058 at $5 per head.  Penn State pulled in 72,000, free.  What's really impressive is that Nebraska brought in a little more than OSU (61,772), and they charged $10.  Nebraska fans, be it spring games or ESPN polls, always seem to show up fervently.

+4 HS
MacG91's picture

OSU charged 5$ for like half a day, I'm sure the number would of been higher if it was 5$ the whole time and not 20$ and 12$. 

Mac..yeah

+8 HS
OSUpawn's picture

Nebraska brought a cat to the game..... I mean that is big time stuff.....

I believe the SEC players put their pants on one leg at a time like we do.

+2 HS
FitzBuck's picture

I can't believe I've been texted by a UM fan about this.  If a PSU fan wants to text they beat us this year with 77k good for them.  I'd blame Gene anyway.  But to get salty about this makes no sense.  Do better Meatchicken or take your medicine.  

Fitzbuck | Toledo - Ohio's right armpit | "A troll by any other name is still a troll".

+2 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

As I've said before, I want to beat them all in everything. More festivities next year, maybe get Jackie Moon to come wrestle a bear.

+5 HS
Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

Truly it's the nature of the beast

Seattle Linga's picture

Those comments are priceless on the link - it's funny how they immediately go to the handful of excuses that are completely off base. Listen up Michigan ............... I guess you can talk if you have more than 1,800 students at your spring game and you win more than once every 10 years against the good guys.............

+2 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

front page ESPN news?

LEBRON

+3 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Mgo is taking it well. XD

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+3 HS
BrewstersMillions's picture

I really love how half the comments are people saying "No one cares" while the other half go on to insult Miller-so somethings a miss!

Of course, props to the guy who referenced the 1997 Spring game. If that isn't the most Michigan comment ever, I don't know what is.

4-6 seconds from point A to point B and when you get to point B, be pissed off

+5 HS
IH8UOFM's picture

Ah, the good ol' comments section on ESPN...where intelligence goes to die.

+1 HS
LouGroza's picture

At least he has played in the games with ttun and beat their ass, dominated personally, in fact. He isn't a recruit burning OSU letters or a freshman that has never played a minute of a college game prior to saying there will be blood on the field.

+4 HS
IH8UOFM's picture

I've seen players with 1/4 Braxton's talent doing 10x the trash talking. He's earned the right to say what he wants.

+7 HS
Him1stftballl8er's picture

This.

The wise shall inherit glory, but shame shall be the promotion of fools. 

mh277907's picture

We always have room for improvement, but this is definitely a championship-caliber football team that will win in the Big House against Ohio State

-Devin Gardner, June, 2013.

I would say that that quote is more along the lines of "trash talking."

buckeyebobcat

+6 HS
Furious George 27's picture

Looks like we have a down voter in our midst.

Yeah, well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

+4 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

BassDropper's revenge.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+3 HS
buckeyeEddie27's picture

Up votes for all!   Take THAT serial dv'er

I know there's a game Saturday, and my ass will be there.

+3 HS
Hovenaut's picture

The man didn't even suit up...and he still beats M...igan.

Well done, Mr. Miller.

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+4 HS