Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Spring Game Streaming Online?

Buckeye_in_SEC_country's picture
April 9, 2014 at 12:17pm
9 Comments

I'll be sitting in grad class all day Saturday and I'd like to watch the game on my laptop. Anyone know if it will be streamed online?

tennbuckeye19's picture

Also, if you aren't concerned about watching it live, it will be rebroadcast later in the evening on BTN @ 11pm eastern, and then on Sunday morning @ 10 am eastern, and then re-aired at various days & times ad nauseam for the foreseeable future.

I don't have BTN.  I have Comcast and it is a premium price for BTN.

m5987usus's picture

It is on ESPN, oh wait nvm, we are not in the SEC.

O-H!

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Now that was funny.................. M

+1 HS
ap2538's picture

Try this....

http://xrxs.net/

I promise it's not a fake site (even though that's what I initially thought).

I stream a lot of our games from it on VLC player, but IDK for sure if spring game will be on there.

chadwyck11's picture

Bookmarked. Thanks for the tip!

sivaDavis's picture

Anyone have a site where I can watch some of this year's past Buckeye games? They have PSU Wisky and I think the two games of the season I don't want to watch again on youtube. But I really wanted to watch the Indy game, Purdue, maybe Illinois, etc.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

So apparently you can't stream the game for free on BTN2go.  You have to access it through your cable provider on the website.