Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

Just in case you need a reminder of Cardale's talent here you go.

buckeyeswift's picture
April 5, 2014 at 7:23pm
10 Comments
buckeyeswift's picture

He absolutely doesn't look to run when the pocket collapses. Stands tall in the pocket and takes hits to deliver the ball as well.

"We're from O-HI-O"

HattanBuck85's picture

Dat throw at 1:09...damn. He's got a cannon. 

"The height of human desire is what wins, whether it's on Normandy Beach or in Ohio Stadium." - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

So tough for Cardale last year - every time we saw him play only runs were called and it usually was b/c we were up by a few touchdowns and it was the 4th Q. 

PittBuckeye's picture

Been excited about him for a while. He's got NFL QB written all over him I think. A few big steps obviously before then, but it could happen.

+1 HS
OH10G419's picture

I'm a big fan of our qb stable right now! There's like a farm system going on!

bleedscarlet's picture

He kind of got shoved in the closet due to having to enroll at Fork Union to work on his grades and then the tweet but he never quit on himself and he's coming on strong. Awesome for him....

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken

BrewstersMillions's picture

Really good point. If he ends up starting and doing well, its going to cause such immense amount of butt hurt because of his tweet. The fact that he's busted his butt will be ignored. And that's fine. I really like that kid.

4-6 seconds from point A to point B and when you get to point B, be pissed off

Chief B1G Dump's picture

I could still be drunk from last night but I seem to remeber Cardale and Glenville playing Braxtons team in what I think was the state championship game? Or at least playoffs...
Anyhow, I remeber thinking that Glenvilles QB was the best player on the field. He was out playing Braxton. I knew who Braxton was at the time but no idea about Cardale then. Just intersting to think back...

I like turtles.

HattanBuck85's picture

"The height of human desire is what wins, whether it's on Normandy Beach or in Ohio Stadium." - Woody Hayes