Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football talk.

What happened to Jamal Marcus?

tae1986's picture
April 1, 2014 at 12:30am
18 Comments

Sorry if I missed information about Jamal Marcus, but it seems like he is behind few guys right now. I think a lot of people expected him to be with ones while Noah Spence is out but it doesn't seem like that is the case anymore.

Does anyone know what happen there?

If I remember correctly, last year most people were happy with his performance, especially in Clemson game, including 11w staffs.

Did he have any set-backs or other players just caught up to him?

Seattle Linga's picture

I think he is a casualty of a numbers game right now. Spring game around the corner with a chance to shine. I think I remember seeing something posted to this effect. 

BassDropper's picture

Transferring to UNC

DIRECTIONER

-10 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Bass Dropper 

You wonder why people question your posts sometimes.

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/osu-m-footbl-mtt.html

And the official ID on him from the Athletic Department

http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/marcus_jamal00.html

+4 HS
BassDropper's picture

You wonder why people question your posts sometimes

no i don't haha

DIRECTIONER

-1 HS
BassDropper's picture

I guess nobody looked at the calendar when i made that post

DIRECTIONER

+8 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture

Awwwwhahahahahahahahaha. I'm not gonna lie, you got me gooooood. That's too funny.

Crimson's picture

Jamal is transferring to UNC.  Get over it.

The bad news is that, since Larry Johnson does so much east coast recruiting, Larry is going to UNC too!

Just confirmed by Birm on

[Subscribe to 11W Premium to read the rest of this comment.]

+1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

Bravo. April fools or not that's a fair post. I wish I had enough upvotes to get you back in the green. 

Furious George 27's picture

Its April Fools Day..... Question everything!

Yeah, well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

Jeremypreemo81's picture

He's probabaly at the WHAC getting bigger, stronger and faster to play for 4-6 seconds as fast as possible.  Just a guess tho

+2 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

Anyone else concerned that our opponents are going to start drawing up 7 second plays?

+9 HS
southbay's picture

Nope, not with our D line.

-1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

As long as a loss continues to ruin my day, it will be our team. 

-1 HS
rekrul's picture

Coach A - "Bingo, man, bingo. 6 second plays. And we guarantee just as good a play as the 5 second folks"

Coach B- "You guarantee it? That's - how do you do that?"

Coach A "If you're not happy with the first 5 seconds, we're gonna send you the extra second free. You see? That's it. That's our motto. That's where we're comin' from. That's from "A" to "B"."

Coach B "That's right. That's - that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 7 second plays. Then you're in trouble, huh?"

Coach A: "No! No, no, not 7! I said 6. Nobody's comin' up with 7"

Coach A "Step in to my office"

Coach B "Why?"

Coach A "Cause your F'n Fired!!!"

Out Work, Out Think, Out Play!!!

+1 HS
Statutoryglory's picture

New coach.  If Vrabel were still the DL coach, Marcus is prob rotating w Spence this spring.  LJ likes Lewis a little better now or is trying to motivate Marcus.

-1 HS
IH8UOFM's picture

Here I thought he was going back to High School and would still have 2 years of eligibility when he returned. 

tae1986's picture

I should have waited till tomorrow to ask a question... totally forgot what day it is haha

Still got answers and more laughs... Thanks everyone!

Remind yourself, Nobody built like you, You designed yourself.