Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State men's and women's basketball discussion.

Deshaun Thomas San Antonio Spurs 2013 NBA Draft Workout

Gray Box's picture
June 10, 2014 at 6:11pm
8 Comments

Deshaun Thomas San Antonio Spurs 2013 NBA Draft Workout Ohio State Basketball SLAM Magazine:

Gray Box's picture

Deshaun Thomas Ohio State Highlights from Adidas Nations 2013 NBA Draft Prospect:

+1 HS
labuck's picture

Did he even miss in that first video?  I understand that it is a cut-up version but man DT was stroking the ball in this day.

Knarcisi's picture

Still think he has a shot in the league. Too much of a nose for the hoop, inside and out. 

UrbanCulture's picture

More made jumpers in the video alone than in OSU's entire season

+4 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

The biggest positive I see is that while noticeably fatigued, his shot doesn't suffer. Also, he seems a little out of shape. It's hard to get a feel based on a highlight reel, but he appears to be deserving of a shot. 

Seattle Linga's picture

We really could have used his offensive game to close out games this past season but I am so happy for his future and his growth potential.

youngbuck95's picture

Never realized he was a lefty until just now. My lack of attention aside, I just don't think he's gonna be able to stick in the nba. That's not me being down on his playing ability; the dude can play. I just think his athleticism and ball handling aren't where they need to be for him to be an effective and consistent scorer in the league.

KBonay's picture

At least he (along with all of our footballers headed to NFL) is part of a winning organization.  No one can argue the success of the Spurs.

+1 HS