Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

11W Doesn't Have Back-ups Either.

0 HS
buckeyeEddie27's picture
May 23, 2018 at 1:01pm
34 Comments

Reading the tidbit today about Grinch leaving Wazzu and chasm he left behind got me thinking. (Uh-oh) Thinking about how fortunate we as buckeye fans are to have elite coaches seemingly on tap to replace elite coaches moving on.

Thought about Fick, and Herman, not so much Beck, Coombs of course, Vrabro, Stan Drayton, even Warriner. That's a hell of a lot of coaching talent to lose and somehow keep getting better.

We've been damn lucky and Urban has been pretty damn good at selecting replacement coaches and making them seem irreplaceable. It's remarkable actually.

So that got me thinking about our beloved interweb destination Elevenwarriors dot com. There has been some turnover here through the years too. There has been some truly talented people come through these halls (pages) and each time they've moved on we've wondered how the site could be the same. Somehow, it seems to keep getting better too.

So that brings me to my questions to you, fellow readers. Who has been in your eyes the biggest loss, or who have you just hated to see leave? Who on the staff would you have Jason back the Brinks truck up to, to keep on around?

Thanks for reading.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments