Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Tuesday Ramblings - Fiesta Bowl Week

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
December 29, 2015 at 8:20am
62 Comments

With everything that's been happening lately I haven't really taken the time to address that Friday is the last Buckeye football we get to watch for 8 months.  Soak it in, dudes, because the offseason is long and full of banter.

I'm looking forward to the matchup with Notre Dame.  I honestly think OSU blows them out.  I don't see any scenario where this doesn't happen.  Blinders maybe?

Zeke Elliott apparently doesn't know how to drive and to some people, this is Urban Meyer's fault.  To the morons who think it's a good idea to tweet at him, please pound sand.

YTown Jr. is going through his first cold in his new life and he's taking it like a champ.  You would think that Mrs. YTown wouldn't freak out about such things when you consider we've already been through this process once before.  Think again.  She's a lunatic about it even though the little dude is improving each day.  Oh well.

Anyone making a New Year's Resolution?  I'm not.  I am, however, deciding to be a little more health conscious in the coming times.  I've gained 30 pounds while the wife was pregnant and unlike the last time, it didn't drop off of me this time around.  Time for changes.

This week's drink recommendation is Basil Hayden's bourbon.  Easily my favorite and one I enjoyed quite a bit during this holiday season. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 62 Comments