Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Your 2014, 11W Awards

0 HS
DefenceWinsChampionships's picture
December 31, 2014 at 8:14am
6 Comments

With the year coming to a close, I thought it might be cool to feel the 11W pulse on all the important issues from the past year. I'm not sure if anything like this has been posted before, and I have no idea how it will work, but ehh, I'm just going to wing it. So without further ado, I bring you the categories for your 2014, 11W Awards:
1) moment of the year
2) game of the year
3) player of the year
4) favorite recruit of the year
5) headline of the year
6) football villain of the year
7) 11W poster of the year
8) 11W troll of the year
9) the beat a dead horse award (in sure you can all figure out what this is for)
10) coach of the year
11) 11W writer of the year
12) surprise of the year
13) song of the year (the song you'd most like to listen to while CJ12 dismantled Bama)
14) B1G surprise team of the year
15) B1G relegation award (who you would like to see kicked out of the conference
And finally 16) the prestigious#chumpassyankie award (given to the years greatest #chumpassyankie)
I thought this could be a thread where we relive some great memories and give credit to some of the people who made this site, and this season, something special. Vote for anything or everything and maybe tomorrow I'll tally the results and give you our official award winners!

As a side note, if there is a category that you feel should be added, don't hesitate to do so.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments