1) Clemson (Status Quo)
2) Bama (Only temporary)
3) Ohio St (We win out and I think we'll get the 1 spot)
4) ND (Solid win against a solid team bumps them up a spot until other resumes improve)
5) Iowa (I know, crazy right? Wiscy should jump into the mix this week and NW will be top 20. That gives them two quality wins... which is two more than Baylor...)
6) OkSt (People putting them in the top 4 are overreact to the TCU game - one game does not a resume make - but its the best win in the Big 12 and that makes them the shiniest turd in the toilet)
7) Baylor (Hahahaha Art Briles... they drop as other resumes improve)
8) LSU (Best resume of the second tier 1-loss teams)
10) Utah (Their win over Michigan trumps anything Florida has done)
B, A, D, C, F, E
The issue isn't Lattimore. The issue is who plays nickel back if Conley or Apple goes down and he has to slide to corner.
I don't get the metaphor. If the glass is half empty, and you don't like the stuff inside, why not just throw it out and get yourself some new stuff???
Doesn't the way they point kind of depend on the direction the player is facing?