Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Very important question...

jhart's picture
August 27, 2014 at 9:46am
15 Comments

Is beer served at games played in NFL stadiums (e.g. M&T Stadium this weekend)?

Thank you.

chicagobuckeye's picture

I believe someone asked this question the other day. someone may have answered it then. 

-6 HS
NObuck-I-inTEAM's picture

What's the point of even replying if you aren't going to mention a thread or link to that response?

-10 HS
chicagobuckeye's picture

Because if someone's lazy enough not to do a search for it, I'm not gonna waste my time to find it for them. 

-3 HS
NObuck-I-inTEAM's picture

Yet you have time to make a completely useless response to it.  Makes sense.

-4 HS
chicagobuckeye's picture

Don't know what's pissing you off today . A quick search of beer would have warranted a thread titled beer - navy game created 3 days ago. If you find it that important I'm letting him know he can search for it where people have probably come up with some answers of interest.  

jeremytwoface's picture

Down-votes for all!!!

Here is the link to the thread that Chicagobuckeye mentioned.... 

There. That was easy. No need to get your panties in a bunch, gentlemen.

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

+5 HS
UFest57's picture

I would say no based on the  fact at the B1G Champ game they did not. Some jargon about 'Ncaa" rules and such. 

+3 HS
jhart's picture

You guys are awesome.  Thank you!

+1 HS
703Buckeye's picture

Not that it really affects you but Minnesota is serving beer at its games now that the Vikings are sharing the stadium.

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

Toolface4's picture

That will make myntrip up there all the better!

OSUStu's picture

...would be more useful if the search actually answered the question.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+2 HS
BTBuckeye's picture

Just a thought on the beer topic....Right now, it's BYOB or liquor at Ohio Stadium. In my opinion that is fantastic and works great. I drink at every game for gas station / liqour store prices. Hell, I practically did an Ithaca beer tasting in C Deck at the Penn St. game last year. Once the profit taps open, all that happens is you get the privelage to pay $10 for a crappy draft beer.  Searches will also be increased upon entrance to the stadium. Getting into NFL stadiums is a pain in the ass.

Long live GEE and BYOB!!

+2 HS