Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Jen Bielema

Nick_Satan's picture
August 23, 2014 at 1:32am
24 Comments

Jen Bielema blocked me on twitter and sent me a direct message  that said #blocked  after i commented on a picture of her today and said Karma. I felt like I won a medal. I had to share.

KBonay's picture

Pics or it didn't happen

+10 HS
Nick_Satan's picture

I just did a print screen i have to find a way to save it really quick

I am German so english is not my first language. Even though grammar Nazi's like to point out my mistakes all the time. It makes them feel better about them self.

Nick_Satan's picture

I am German so english is not my first language. Even though grammar Nazi's like to point out my mistakes all the time. It makes them feel better about them self.

+2 HS
Nick_Satan's picture

http://tinypic.com/r/x1zjtt/8      One of these should work lol 

+3 HS
buckeyestu's picture
+6 HS
clogan1032's picture

I think it is meddle. 

+3 HS
BUCK-I-FAN's picture

Must mean the metal plate in his head, that is causing him to do childish things like stalking and hounding peoples wives on the internet. I don't care if it is Bert Bielema's wife, that is just scary weird.

+5 HS
Rob Reese's picture

I'm glad I wasn't alone in thinking that getting blocked by someone on some social media outlet isn't exactly bragging rights.  Particularly someone's wife.  I understand she more or less put herself out there in some ways last year with her #karma tweet; drawing the ire of Badger fans.  Probably just sticking up for her guy (who is fair game, btw).  Meh, just let her and other wives be.

"All I know at Michigan is failure.  That's all I know." - Taylor Lewan

+4 HS
Nick_Satan's picture

You guys are no fun.

+1 HS
Poison nuts's picture

I mean, if all he did was comment one time on a pic of her & said "karma" which caused her to block him, that's not really stalking her at all. She put herself on Twitter. It's a public social media platform where many celebrities or wanna be celebrities crave the attention & like being followed. She was the one who wrote the #karma tweet, not Bert -- so if that's all he did, (make the one comment & get blocked), this is harmless & funny. If he was stalking her with nasty/harassing tweets, that would suck & be lame. One #karma tweet isn't worth everyone jumping on a soapbox over...

"Death created time to grow the things that it would kill" - Detective Rustin Cohle.

+7 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Yep. These two (Bert and Jen) ask for it.  Posting "karma" when Wisconsin loses. Grow up. 

+7 HS
Run_Fido_Run's picture

Yeah, commenting on Jen Bielema's twitter feed isn't something I would do, but if what Nick_Satan did was "stalking," then the entire enterprise of celebrity social media accounts - not that Jen is really a celebrity - is designed to facilitate stalking. I mean, don't these celebrities pride themselves on having 10,000 followers and whatnot? So, this enterprise is only creepy when one of the commenters fails to respond positively to the celebrity's communications, but not creepy when they all uniformly respond positively?

+8 HS
Nick_Satan's picture

Yes that is all I did was say the word Karma on one of her post.  Thats why I thought it was funny. Never once had i said anything to her i think I have about 8 tweets that I have ever sent out. I only follow people to keep up with twitter. I don't post hardly anything at all.

+1 HS
TraptnMI's picture

I have an awfully hard time picturing Jen mounting THE HOG of arkansas and actually enjoying herself, unless she's truly into BEASTIALITY!

" It's real good whatcha done Anthony, real good ! "

PittBuckeye's picture

She likely looks at it as making love to a big pile of money, I'm not sure how she reconciles the smell.

IH8UOFM's picture

Does Brady Hoke have a Twitter?

sivaDavis's picture

Still don't understand how Bert pulled that.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

Groveport Heisman's picture

Cash money brother. Straight up cash.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

KBonay's picture

If you take any of her pics and super-zoom in, this is what you will find.....

+1 HS
causeicouldntgo43's picture

Finally, some hardcore college football news.

Take a prompt from JT Barrett and cancel Twitter.

+1 HS
OSU725's picture

Pondering creating a Twitter account for the sole purpose of giving her a #karma as well. Is that strange?????

Silver_bullet_tex's picture

Maybe she's into bigger guys. If so, I'm right in her wheelhouse. I wonder if she's on Tinder. I'll look into guys and let you know how it goes.