Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Drunk History

Nappy's picture
August 5, 2014 at 12:48pm
13 Comments

Anyone else watch this show?  If not I highly recommend it.  New episode at 10 tonight on Comedy Central.

IGotAWoody's picture

Hilarious stuff! I haven't watched it in awhile, glad to hear they're still doing it.

- License to kill gophers (wolverines, badgers, etc) by the government of the United Nations

Hovenaut's picture

My brother-in-law tipped my wife and I about this a couple of weeks back. Saw a clip with Luke and Owen Wilson - pretty hilarious.

Thank you for reminding me I have to catch up on past episodes (I'm imposing an August 30th deadline...)

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Pretty cool story - My Brother in Law is an actor and is very good friends with Owen and Luke Wilson. The three of them were in a movie together in the 90's. 

PG_BUCK's picture

I love the show. Perhaps we should do a Drunk History episode on Ohio State ...anyone interested?

Go BUCKS!

Remy's picture

If I get drunk while writing Countdown: 24 Days Until Ohio State Football will that count?

Looking forward to watching tonight's episode of Drunk History.

"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later." ~ Mitch Hedberg

+2 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

I started watching this season and went back and caught up on last season....

Very funny.

The first man gets the ((((Oyster)))), the second man gets the shell.

PittBuckeye's picture

I never really liked it until I watched an episode of it while I was a bit tipsy, I highly recommend that.

+1 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

Agreed....

It's just like in real life.... Drunk people are generally more funny if you are also drunk.

+1 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

That's a fair point, I can't stand drunk people sober, but drunk thems my peeps.

sox33osu's picture

The one with Paget Brewster was great, she is so damn cute.

AJBor41's picture

She's done 2 now, I believe. Both hilarious, though I've really liked them all. Nashville might be my favorite when the guy telling the Dolly Parton story forgot that he sang "I Will Always Love You"

jeremytwoface's picture

+2 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

Not sure but I think I'm drunk noww.

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes