Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Buckeye Wallpapers

amk1616's picture
July 21, 2014 at 12:12pm
7 Comments

Does anybody have any great sites for finding OSU wallpaper designs?  And yes, i did a google search.  Most of those look like they were done with MS Paint.

YTOWNBUCKI's picture

The osu.edu website used to have some.  No idea if they still do.

"If you root for Michigan, the terrorists win."

KBonay's picture

Try Michael bowers. Has some nice ones. 

http://www.iammichaelbower.com

LouBuck35's picture

Is it me or is he ripping off OSU's actual graphic designer, Sammy Silverman?

I want a fall Saturday in Ohio Stadium..

BuddhaBuck's picture

Someone should tell Sammy... 

Don't text while driving.

Byaaaahhh's picture

Is there anywhere we can actually cross-reference with Sammy's work? These are obviously very similar, but judging by some of his other works, he has some talent as well and could actually just be inspired by the official pieces. It's pretty ballsy to have plagiarized work on your professional portfolio. As much as I'm a fan of Sammy's work, I also have to admit that many of them can be done pretty quickly and don't really take very advanced skills once you have the resource images. I think the difference is just the eye for design in the composition and typography.

KBonay's picture

I don't know his history, but believe he had something to do with athletic office, judging his work. FWIW, I've seen Michaels work prior to Sammy blowing up. That doesn't mean he came first...but I don't believe he ripped him off.