Hoke practices what he preaches with number 3. The best way to lead is by example.
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless.
You mean they can actually read those tips up there?
Hoke's top 10 tips.
1. If its wrapped in bacon, it's worth eating
2. If its covered in gravy, it's worth eating
3. If it's deep fried, it's worth eating
4. If its from Krispy Kreme, it's worth eating
5. Best way to enjoy a salad is to top it with bacon and ranch
6. If you have to eat broccoli, cover it in cheese wiz
7. Sprinkles can be considered a fruit
8. Another good way to take in fruit is from pies
9. If Little Debbie made it, eat it
10. Don't ever wipe the grease off a pizza
I thought it was:
10. Pour ranch all over your pizza.
People who do this make me cringe.
That is disgusting.
"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.
Is not! lol
Class of 2010.
Dipping the pizza crust in ranch is actually quite good!
LOL J.Mo. My favorite is your #8: I could see Hoke saying, "I get my daily supply of fruits from apple pie."
Why was pork in the lean protein source recommendation? LOL pork, really?
Hoke probably snuck that one in there when he was hired.
WTF?! No mention of a Chinese all-u-can-eat buffet?
The only steady diet the Michigan players have had for the past decade is losing to the Buckeyes.
To err is human. Really sucking requires having yellow stripes on your helmet.
"if you're curious about something, just rub it against a piece of paper. if the paper turns clear, it's your window to weight gain!"
( Rubs fried chicken on wall)
(bird slams into wall)
I know there's a game Saturday, and my ass will be there.
#5 is Eat more variety--try something new.
#10 is Be consistent
"Nom nom nom" - Brady Hoke
I have never understood how a guy the size of a sperm whale can get his team to be motivated to do anything. "You need to listen to our strength coach and eat better and get in shape!" "Sure, Tubby, whatevs."
I'm hiding baby and I'm dreaming
I'm riding down your moonlight mile
if the dude is a good enough coach i don't think it really matters. mike leach is one of the schlubbiest looking dudes on the planet, but if he told me eating nothing but creamed corn would turn me into wes welker, i'd probably do it