And then I went from thinking Oh Shit to Oh Fuck and cock sandwich and whatever other profane thing I could think of as my alcohol injured brain tried to come to grips with the concept of Brady Hoke performing a victory dance and crying big crocodile tears of joy.
This is a harrowing recap of what we all went through in real time, and it makes me want to organize Oh Shit Oh Fuck Cock Sandwich: An Oral History of the 2013 Ohio State-Michigan Game with the rest of the staff at the 11W executive retreat this summer.
Edit: Here you go. Earned.
He does. Avid reader; infrequent poster.
There are a couple of B1G title games in there that lend two postseason games to one season.
Why TF is this on here? It has nothing to do with OSU football, is obviously stupid politics/entertainment and has no place here. Funny no one is allowed to comment on politics but you write an entire article and allow the thread to take sides. Who gives a shit, it is one opinion in millions. Get it off here.
1. Have a very hard time believing you read it before commenting. I think you're commenting about the comments, not the story.
2. That said, the comments that I've skimmed are civil and I'd only edit/delete fractions of a few of them, but there's nothing egregious.
3. People who cannot even pretend to be adults about topics that tweak them even slightly - people like you - are the reason we have rules against hot-button topics here. This was an offseason story arguing that football is, in fact, art. Look at your response to it. Look at how fucking mad you are at nothing.
It's a long offseason. We will chop the autopsy up into a bunch of easily digestible pieces you can enjoy for the duration.
I deliberately kept it as recent as possible. The "greatest Ohio State receivers of all time by complete receiver attribute" portion of your off-season programming isn't for several more months.
Don't want to sound like the "grumpy old man" here
1) big fan of Ramsey Parent. That's also what my kids call me.
2) big fan of signing players named Grounds and Rounds in the same class. Go Bucks
You can click on each major to learn more about it
I have not, yet.
Blame the committee. Makers gives one of us a crushing headache.