Wanted: Recruiting Analyst
Do you periodically annoy your friends and family with your constant need to discuss the Buckeyes? Do you worry about the weather, but only in the sense that it may impact a visit from one of the nation's top high school football players? Do you observe National Signing Day as if it's a federal holiday?
If you answered yes to these questions, we should probably talk.
Eleven Warriors is looking for a recruiting analyst to join the team and to help us continue to provide the best free recruiting coverage in Buckeyeland.
Duties include writing stories, building networks with players, coaches and family, conducting interviews, maintaining a solid Twiter presence and more.
This is a paid position with a generous bonus structure, so please only apply if you are serious about crushing it.
Here's what's important to us:
- You have solid knowledge of Ohio State football and basketball, particularly on the recruiting front
- You have the ability to be an impartial judge of the program you love
- You won't hesitate to extend networks, reaching out to prospects and coaches
- You are detail-oriented and understand the value in delivering fast, yet correct and informative information
- You're comfortable on Twitter and Facebook and know how to leverage services like these
- You're dependable, professional and easy to get along with
If you can check any of these off, you're in the double-bonus with 10 minutes left:
- You have a journalism, communications or English degree
- You think the state of Ohio State basketball recruiting coverage could be better
- You're able to attend camps and other events
We're asking a lot, but we also have much to offer:
- Regular pay for your efforts and a generous bonus structure
- Travel, lodging and other expenses paid for all camps and events
- Overnight, thousands of Buckeye fans will become interested in your analysis of Ohio State football and basketball recruiting
- The sense of being part of something awesome, growing every day
- Exposure: Our track record of helping writers receive full-time gigs speaks for itself
Please note that this is not a full time position, so if you have another job, don't let that dissuade you from applying.